An adept leader with broad experience in marketing, communications (internal and external), fundraising and stakeholder engagement both within the public and private sectors; nationally and internationally.
A reputation as a clear and creative thinker with exceptional interpersonal skills with 15+ years industry experience.
Credited for using media platforms to raise much needed awareness and funds for the development of both women in sport and health and medical research.
– Earned the Public Relations Institute of Australia’s prestigious Award of Excellence in 2009 for raising the profile of females in sport: promoting the Australian Women’s Cricket team ahead of the ICC Women’s World Cup which led to subsequent campaigns with Netball Australia (Women’s World Cup) and the Australian Men’s Cricket Team to promote the 2013-14 Ashes Series
– 2016 campaign to promote concussion research at the University of Queensland was a finalist in the 2016 Mumbrella Marketing Science Awards
– Led fundraising campaigns securing $20 million+ for health and medical research (2012 – 2017)
– Co-founded Australian start-up Your Home My Home, a travel platform connecting home owners with reliable housesitters in 2016
– Currently completing an MBA at the University of Queensland
A member of the Westpac Bicentennial Foundation Social Change Fellowship Selection Panel (2015), the St Margaret’s Professional Women’s Network Steering Committee (2017), the Real Republic of Australia committee (2017), Friends of Foodbank Qld (2017) and the Queensland Government’s Myriad Festival Steering Committee (2017).
Also a proud member of the University of Queensland’s Queensland Brain Institute Development Board and Founding Chair of the Queensland Brain Institute Sydney Chapter, Brisbane Chapter and Melbourne Chapter.